Lease Terms & Conditions » NSW
The benefits of this agreement are in addition to and do not exclude any rights or obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar State Laws
The Lessee agrees to:
- Return the car to the Owner at the depot from which it was taken at the agreed time stipulated.
- Not refuse to be tested for, nor drive with the presence of alcohol, or drugs.
- Warrant that the lessee and any listed co-drivers are holders of a valid motor driver’s licence.
- Accept responsibility for a breach of these conditions by the co-driver, if one is listed.
- Not allow any other person to drive the car.
- Drive the car only on sealed roads.
- Not willfully damage the car, including; not carry surfboards or cargo on the roof.
- A $300 replacement key charge, if the key is not returned with the car.
- Return the car full of unleaded petrol - shortages are charged at $2 per litre.
- Only have the car towed or repaired with the permission of the Owner.
- Pay all tolls incurred and a $2.75 $10 E-tag fee.
- A $25 administration fee for each traffic-infringement in addition to the fine.
- Our Fair Use Policy. e.g. not use the car for security patrols, nor courier deliveries.
- A $100 fee if the car is taken into Victoria, or Queensland-South-of-Bundaberg.
- Not take the car into; South Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, or Queensland-North-of-Bundaberg.
For the payment of road tolls, the lessee agrees to;
- Pay for all road tolls incurred, plus a $2.75 per day fee for each day that a toll road is used.
- Consent and authorise the Owner to pass on to E-way all details, including your nominated credit or debit card, required to establish an E-way account to enable you to pay road tolls and related fees.
If the car is damaged, the Lessee agrees to:
- Not leave the scene of an accident until Police arrive.
- Obtain all details and assist the Owner with the recovery of damages.
- Not admit, or apportion blame.
- Complete a Police Report and the Owners damage-report-form forthwith.
- Pay for all damages (including theft), where the key is not returned to the Owner.
The lessee agrees to the following apportionment and limitations of costs by authorising to have their Visa card, or Mastercard debited;
- The charges, as agreed on the face hereof.
- A $1000 maximum for each occurrence of damage to the Owner's vehicle.
- All damages related to a breach of these conditions.
- If within 30 minutes from signing the lessee returns to the owner to raise a doubt, about the car or the conditions being satisfactory, the Owner will cancel this agreement and reimburse the full deposit.
- The Owner’s business hours are; from 7a.m to 6:30pm weekdays, from 8a.m to 3:30pm Saturdays, from 9a.m to 3:30 p.m Sundays. Closed Public Holidays. The car shall be charged for until checked in by the Owner during business hours. Each whole 24 hour period shall be charged as 1 day. One tenth of the daily charges will apply for each hour over 24 hours (e.g. 26 hours would be charged as 1.2 days).
- The Owner may monitor the car with a tracking device. Should the car not be returned within the agreed time stipulated, the lessee may be deemed to have stolen the car and the Owner may take steps to regain possession, including police action and nationwide circulation of personal details with photographs.
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).