You'll pay less to hire new cars
Save real money with Bayswater Car Rentals. Our rates are about half the price of the airport car rental companies.
Drive with peace of mind
When hiring a car, it's crucial to find out how much you will need to pay if the car is damaged. Most other car rental companies in Sydney, Perth or anywhere else in Australia will hold you personally responsible for about $4,000 if you have an accident.
Our rates already include Damage Excess reduced to a low $2,000. To receive the same level of financial protection Bayswater Car Rental gives you, most other car hire companies charge $30 a day more.
Our optional $14 a day Top Cover (capped at $98) further reduces your Damage Excess to $0. That's right, you pay nothing in the event of an accident.
No hidden fees
- NO Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee (Why does anyone charge this?)
- NO Airport Concession Fee
- NO Premium Location Fees
- NO Credit Card Fees
Renting a car should be simple and straightforward. We tell you about all our rates and charges upfront so you arrive at our counter knowing what to expect — no unpleasant surprises, no hidden fees.
Your Bayswater Car Rental Experience
We expect that you'll find renting a car from Bayswater Car Rental inexpensive, efficient & trouble-free.
If you would like to give us feedback on our service or this website, or if you would like to speak with someone directly, please feel free to call us at one of our car hire locations in Sydney and Perth.
Superior quality Toyota rental cars
- A fleet of over 2500 new Toyota Corollas
- All cars have 24 hour NRMA or RACWA roadside assistance
- All cars have 5-star ANCAP safety rating (inc. ABS brakes & airbags)
A larger fleet means lower prices & better service
- We hire thousands of cars each week
- Our Sydney office is the largest car hire office in Australia
- We have the largest Car Rental fleet in Perth
- We do not operate from horrendously expensive airport depots
- Our overheads are low and we pass the savings on to you