Documents for car hire

The Renter will need to bring both a driver's licence in their own name (Australian or International) and a Visa or MasterCard, also in their own name.

Please note:

  • You will need to bring your Driver's Licence and Visa or Mastercard
  • The same name needs to be on both your Licence and Visa/MC
  • We do not accept Learner's Licences (L-plates)
  • We cannot accept: digital, un-named, un-numbered, or another person's Visa/MC

Ready to book your car?

Customer Support

Our FAQ's are the quickest way to find an answer. But if you can't find what you're looking for, our customer service team are happy to assist.

Ask a question